GE Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

had a phone interview that lasted for less than 10 min. the interview process was easy asked simple basic questions. the recruiter had to stop the interview because she wasn't sure about hiring interns who are international students

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through college job access, and got scheduled for an phone interview. Passed first round, and told me to expect a second interview that following weekend. Got another call a few days later and it was for the second round but was called randomly (be prepared for this).

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There were total 4 interviews, one phone interview with recruiter, 2 onsite panel interviews, one panel interview with 2 managers and another with 2 managers and last Skype interview with another manager. All the interviewers were very polite and nice, best part was that they all were very responsive and vigilant in telling the next steps and kept me up to date on each and every step throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What is one quality you like in a manager? What is one thing you don't like in a manager?   Answer Question
    • What are your future longterm goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Erie, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted and asked to come in the next day. Was unable to so interviewed on Monday. Met with several members of the clients and HR and was offered the job later that day. Didn't get a lot of information during the interview about the job.

Interview Questions

• Several around getting along with others and change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Ithaca, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Relatively simple, mainly felt it was to gauge fit into company culture, walked through my resume and asked me to relay what my expectations were for the job and tested to see if I had done my company research prior to my interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult team assignment you ever did? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Interview

Received email on Christmas Day that stated "At this time, we have determined that we will not be pursuing your candidacy for this opening. If you interviewed for this role, we will make every effort to contact you in a timely manner. Merry Christmas to you too. They couldn't have waited a few days. Poor planning. That tells me a lot about the company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

team interviews from functional depts.; they know what they are looking for; usually seek a good cultural fit

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with difficult people? examples, examples, examples   Answer Question

arrogant interviewers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Video interview - I had to use my laptop and connect to one of there apps and then I'd have 30 secs to prepare for each question. There was 5 questions that you click on and type the answer and then 7 were video responses.

Interview Questions

• If you had to pick one country to visit which one would it be and why   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I was first contacted by telephone to do an interview. Then I made an interview via Skype with two hiring managers. Finally I was interviewed via Skype by an HR manager.

Interview Questions

• - Brief description of my academic background
      - "Tell me one time something didn't go as you planned and what would have you done to change what happened"
      - hobbies
      - "Why you want to be a change agent"
      - Dos and Don'ts of the recruitment process   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The first interview after submitting the application was a video interview consisting of 5-6 standard competency questions. There was also a question on what aspires your career.
    The final stage was a face-to-face interview at the location you have chosen.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you were dealing with several tasks at the same time. How did you go set out priorities?   Answer Question