GE IMLP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE IMLP Intern Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Met with the company recruiter at my school career event

2. Applied to their position on line

3. Got invited for 1st round on campus interview

4. Few weeks later got invitation for 2nd round(final round) phone interview

5. Got & accepted offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience?   Answer Question
  • Which GE business segment are you interested in? Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

IMLP Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE in October 2011.

Interview

I met with a recruiter and was asked mostly behavioral questions about myself. I was also asked some things such as location preference as well as about hobbies. The interviewer was very polite and although some questions were a bit awkward, I don't feel as though they were difficult to answer. A couple weeks later I received an email asking me to accept or deny a phone interview, I accepted and a couple days later I had the interview and the recruiter for that 2nd interview seemed like he had his mind made up and was just confirming my interest and letting me know more about the position before a formal acceptance letter was sent. In fact, he told me I'd be receiving an offer on the phone before we hung up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to be a leader in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

IMLP Intern Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE in October 2010.

Interview

My interview was fairly short and all of the questions were behavioral. I have been told that the interview format is largely determined by the particular interviewer. Two days after the interview, I received notification that I was being considered for the second round of interviews. After that, it took a long time for the company to make further contact with me and move forward in the hiring process.