GE IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE IT Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a career fair at my university and applied for the internship online afterwards. I was then given an interview at my school with two members from their hiring staff. The interview was behavioral and the questions were pretty standard, though it was sometimes difficult to come up with a response quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have failed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Van Buren Township, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Got invited to in-person interview after applying online. Was informed that there would be 4 team members present. When I got there, there were 7 people, all but one via video- or teleconference. Two were manager-types, the rest were techies. Over all it was a pretty typical interview albeit with way too many people at one time. Most of the techies did not add anything to the interview or just asked stock questions probably given to them by their manager. One was apparently in charge of trying to find holes in my experience as he was fairly vocal and negative.

Interview Questions

• What version of Blackberry Enterprise did you install?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview asking about you, then a formal interview on HQ where you had to present a case and then a formal interview with the same panel you presented to.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (Amersham, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied before christmas, they got back to me in jan. Travelled from portsmouth all the way to amersham for 10:45 interview. Interviewers were very pleasant and lovely. I did not get the job but my cv is circulating around the company to see if i can fit into another job. There was 2 interviews, competency based and knowledge based. First i was invited to do a video based interview which i passed.

Interview Questions

• Tell is about a time you made a mistake and how you went about fixing the problem   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied with CV and cover letter initially. 2 weeks later get asked to do 2 competency based online tests, passed both. Then moved onto video interview, which I did not pass. No feedback was given to me after the rejection.