GE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.8

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

It was in person and I applied online.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within 2 weeks the first time. My interviewer was kind of intimidating. Asked me normal interview questions, but also asked basic accounting questions. I tried to answer some questions to the best of my ability but they were not the right answer that he wanted. Felt like a pop quiz rather than an interview. My second interview was through a video conference and was a lot easier. Was made an offer right after getting off the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Albany, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. had 15 min call with interviewer and was told i would hear either way the following week. did not receive word from them until over a month later

Interview Questions

• Heavily emphasized working with MS access, requirement was not listed in their job posting   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Nothing technical, but it was only for an internship and I was pretty young. It was basically just the interviewer trying to see if you would fit into their culture. They like people who show leadership potential. They also a silly "logic" question to see what my way of thinking was.

Interview Questions

• How many post offices are in the US?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Phone screen w/ HR with some easy questions
    Then, an in-person interview where I talked to a few members of the team. Felt more like a conversation and very nice talk.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Generic interview questions, the real estate mogul has not spoken at length about his technology or communications policies. Still, based on what Trump has said and on his adviser picks, it's possible to garner some ideas about what tech and communications issues could be his focus.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Telephone interview - it lasted about 15 minutes
    and personal interview - they were curious about my former work experiences motivations and preferences. After that I got an offer via email and telephone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interviewed with current engineer at GE with over a decade of experience at GE, friendly conversation but many behavior questions that can get ridiculous. Need to talk about many experiences and how you would fit into GE!

Interview Questions

• Many behavior questions:
      time you took a risk and result
      how did you contribute to a project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Gave recruiter my resume at Career Fair, then got a call later about setting up an interview. It went fine for my first interview and acted also as a practice for my future interviews because I did not want the internship anyway.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they called me for an on campus interview. The interview itself was a typical behavioral interview. They didn't ask anything really technical besides asking me to elaborate further on things I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to go against the majority of the team.   Answer Question