GE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

They just went through my resume and asked me some behavioral questions. One of the questions asked was to describe a time when I worked in a group and I had a difficult group member. Another question was how I grew over my time in college and one important lesson I have learned so far.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE (Richmond, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. Two interviewers.
    Most of the questions toward you will be personality quiz, then interviewer will ask questions base on your resume. In example, what do you know about..., how did you ..., tell me about your ..., etc.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

quick, to the point and didn't have to wait long to hear a response. GE was very good about communicating the next steps in the process and clear on what they were looking for. Job description matched the actual position. Was given a lot of responsibility for an intern.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Phone screen w/ HR with some easy questions
    Then, an in-person interview where I talked to a few members of the team. Felt more like a conversation and very nice talk.

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Nothing technical, but it was only for an internship and I was pretty young. It was basically just the interviewer trying to see if you would fit into their culture. They like people who show leadership potential. They also a silly "logic" question to see what my way of thinking was.

Interview Questions

• How many post offices are in the US?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE in March 2016.

Interview

Recommended by my professor, A short telephonic interview and got the offer.
    If referred by a person and team has a budget, the intern position is created then and there. GE is very flexible to hire if they want you

Interview Questions

• Discrete event simulation, resume and current project I am working on   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE in September 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a job fair, offered an interview for the next day. Interview was very behavioral based, they highly value you being able to tell stories about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you took a risk and it didn't turn out well   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

It was in person and I applied online.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Albany, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. had 15 min call with interviewer and was told i would hear either way the following week. did not receive word from them until over a month later

Interview Questions

• Heavily emphasized working with MS access, requirement was not listed in their job posting   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within 2 weeks the first time. My interviewer was kind of intimidating. Asked me normal interview questions, but also asked basic accounting questions. I tried to answer some questions to the best of my ability but they were not the right answer that he wanted. Felt like a pop quiz rather than an interview. My second interview was through a video conference and was a lot easier. Was made an offer right after getting off the phone.