GE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Nothing technical, but it was only for an internship and I was pretty young. It was basically just the interviewer trying to see if you would fit into their culture. They like people who show leadership potential. They also a silly "logic" question to see what my way of thinking was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Phone screen w/ HR with some easy questions
    Then, an in-person interview where I talked to a few members of the team. Felt more like a conversation and very nice talk.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Telephone interview - it lasted about 15 minutes
    and personal interview - they were curious about my former work experiences motivations and preferences. After that I got an offer via email and telephone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interviewed with current engineer at GE with over a decade of experience at GE, friendly conversation but many behavior questions that can get ridiculous. Need to talk about many experiences and how you would fit into GE!

Interview Questions

• Many behavior questions:
      time you took a risk and result
      how did you contribute to a project
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Gave recruiter my resume at Career Fair, then got a call later about setting up an interview. It went fine for my first interview and acted also as a practice for my future interviews because I did not want the internship anyway.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they called me for an on campus interview. The interview itself was a typical behavioral interview. They didn't ask anything really technical besides asking me to elaborate further on things I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to go against the majority of the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE (Richmond, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. Two interviewers.
    Most of the questions toward you will be personality quiz, then interviewer will ask questions base on your resume. In example, what do you know about..., how did you ..., tell me about your ..., etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview that lasted for about 30 mins. The HR was really nice and she explained the job profile and duties well in detail. Most of the interview questions were behavioral questions. Like example of team work and time when you were criticized for your work ? Many questions were also related to my previous internships and group projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to GE at a career fair, got scheduled for an interview for the next day for their Digital Technology Leadership Program Intern. Heard back from them about a week later that I didn't get accepted. If I had gotten an offer, there would have been a urinalysis drug test.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about character/morals. The style of the questions were: "Tell me about a time when..." and then something like "...you had to take a risk and it didn't pay off" or "...you put your team ahead of yourself".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

They just went through my resume and asked me some behavioral questions. One of the questions asked was to describe a time when I worked in a group and I had a difficult group member. Another question was how I grew over my time in college and one important lesson I have learned so far.