GE Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions. Interviewed by 2 men. Didn't receive any skill related questions just behavioral. Would advise to study star method to help with behavioral questions and be ready for situations you haven't experienced because they get into detail

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Internship Interview

Interview

Very behavioral, easy going. Nothing to worry about too much. The second interview is where things get a bit more technical and related to the position you are applying for.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Behavioral Round: Various Life instances and situations, simple programming questions that can be solved by just giving the algorithm. So basically it was only a behavioral round.
    I was shortlisted and moved to second round and then told they don't sponsor H1B and so they can not proceed forward. So take care that this is clear when being interviewed by GE.

Interview Questions

• Will you require sponsorship?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Simple questions are asked, pretty straight forward not too many engineering questions. They basically want to know that you have good communication skills and are able to do the engineering that thye require.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (College Station, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was really quick. Received offer at time of interview.It was more conversational so it was really smooth. The person interviewing me actually was a contractor for the company. Interviewer asked if I was open to relocate to new city for internship. So I wasn't quite sure where I would be working for the Summer.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. How do you handle and manage your project. Team work questions. Deadline questions. etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in November 2019.

Interview

I initially applied online and had an employee referral, I was contacted to come in for an interview screening and we met at a neutral location. The interview was 1:1.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation where you failed at something?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly focussed on basic concepts of power transmission and electrical machines.One should know the working of grid, power plants, transformers.
    Before interview technical test is conducted which contains questions on dc machines, power producing capacities of different sectors;renewable and thermal,hydro.

Interview Questions

• 1.Difference between active and reactive power
      2.Current ongoing power transmission projects in India
      3.Usage of different connections of Transformers.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I made an application online for the University event, after few days I received a call from HR, after that, I had the appointment for the interview at the campus event.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain why I decided to follow my study path, my purpose, and other questions regarding things I wrote on my CV.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test- Easy [math,logical and technical]
    Technical round- C++ concepts - Basics, completely based on concepts
    HR- general talk with the HR
    Few people had 2 rounds of Technicals - pointers and DS in the second round

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE in February 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone call and then passed to the second round where hiring managers as some behavioral questions. Overall, hiring managers were polite and didn't feel any anxiety and nervousness during the interview

Interview Questions

• basic questions regarding the electronics system design   Answer Question