GE Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Internship Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (College Station, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was really quick. Received offer at time of interview.It was more conversational so it was really smooth. The person interviewing me actually was a contractor for the company. Interviewer asked if I was open to relocate to new city for internship. So I wasn't quite sure where I would be working for the Summer.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. How do you handle and manage your project. Team work questions. Deadline questions. etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test- Easy [math,logical and technical]
    Technical round- C++ concepts - Basics, completely based on concepts
    HR- general talk with the HR
    Few people had 2 rounds of Technicals - pointers and DS in the second round

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed an application form (cv + cover letter), simulation tests to assess how you would handle situations and communicate with co-workers, managers etc. This was followed by a digital interview with HireVue where you have roughly 30 seconds to prepare an answer and about 3 minutes to answer the question. It is best to practice recording yourself beforehand!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you encouraged someone to voice their opinion. What was the result? How did you measure your success?

Tell me who your hero is and why?

Tell me a time you had a problem and by what time did you know there was a problem?

Why do you want to work for GE and tell me about your motivation for applying for your chosen programme.

Tell me about a time you made a unpopular decision.
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in GE office(whitefield).first presentation about the company. the interview process started post lunch. technial was all about u have mentioned in resume. it was an elimination round. next was hr round. out of 40 around 12 were selected for hr. the requirement was 4-5 in GE health care. I finished my hr round and waiting for the results. the worst part is they take tooo long to announce results.

Interview Questions

• difference between CTI/x-ray
      sonography
      ecg waveform
      1 Answer

Negotiation

FIXED

Internship Interview

Interview

This was a skype interview for GE lighting for a 12 month internship. The hiring team was very helpful throughout the process. I applied through my university and heard back from them in 8 months. The manager who interviewed me was very nice and I was offered an interview for second round but before I went the position got cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.

Tell me a time when you creatively solved a problem
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Milan (Italy)) in November 2015.

Interview

1) first of all the online application, 2) phone interview of about 30 minutes, then 3) face-to-face interview with the HR responsible and the manager in Milan. I have received the outcome of the last interview after two months that means after more or less two weeks respect to the promised deadline. I was very disappointed because I hoped in a positive answer and in any case much more earlier.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Online recorded interview, telephone call follow up, interview with manager.
    Online interview - Why this functional area? When did you last have to convince someone to change their mind?
    Telephone - CV questions
    Manager - Competency, few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to GE? Why this functional area? When did you last have to convince someone to change their mind?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Consists of an Online form, CV, education, experience etc. tests ( numerical, logical, verbal) , telephone interview with STAR format questions, then face to face interview on my CV and STAR format questions

Interview Questions

• When have you delivered good customer service   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE (Milan (Italy)) in June 2015.

Interview

Before I had a phone interview, then I received a e-invite for an interview on site.
    They said me I could have the outcome in the positive case but also in the negative one.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my university carrier , my soft skills and my technical knowledge in accord with the vacancy.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online submitting cv and cover letter, after about 2 months i was invited for a interview. I was told before hand that i need to make on presentation of my topic which had to be 10 minutes long. In the interview there were 3 members of panel the first 10 minutes included presentation followed by 5 minutes questioning.
    The interview process started immediately after, each member of panel asking 4 questions each in turns.
    After the interview had to sit a computer test checking for computer skills.

Interview Questions

• Why you applied?
      What motivates you?
      How is your course related to job applying?
      1 Answer