GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,818 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,818 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There were two interviewers, who both attended my college. The interview was strictly behavioral, which I was prepared for since I had done some background research on Glassdoor before the interview. Since I knew what questions they were going to ask me from looking on Glassdoor, none of them really threw me off and I was able to answer with ease. I received an offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment on your resume are you most proud of?   Answer Question

JOLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I received 2 phone screenings. They were both done by current or past JOLP participants. The screenings focused on my career history and my interest in the program.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome a problem at work in order to achieve the end goal   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The interview process was very actually non-stressful, although there was preparation on my part. The interview was very respectful. There were group interviews which I thought were very respectful also. The typical questions were asked. Thought this was a testament to the company and what they represent in how they treat there employees.

Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The location is good and easy to find. You will meet the project director, engineering manager and engineering director one by one. They asked about your experiences, your skills and qualifications. They also have specific questions.

EID Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Two on one interview with little to no technical questions, only situational questions. The interview was around 25 minutes and at the end they gave us time to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you and your teammates had a disagreement and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

i started giving a brief background working history with other companies and discussing the type of work is offered. then i have been referred to the higher management for interview and been given three months as a time for examining my performance

Interview Questions

• what type of work did you have in the years you have employed   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Nothing technical, but it was only for an internship and I was pretty young. It was basically just the interviewer trying to see if you would fit into their culture. They like people who show leadership potential. They also a silly "logic" question to see what my way of thinking was.

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The interview was most behavioral questions. Very nice conversation. It lasted for half an hour for the phone interview. Second round was an online test and third round was finance manager interview.

Interview Questions

• biggest strength; what do you know about corporate finance? Why fmp not big four?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Behavioral- 2 rounds. Met recruiter at a college job fair. 2 weeks later I got a call back and met on campus for an interview. Laid back and very nice HR manager

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Phone screen w/ HR with some easy questions
    Then, an in-person interview where I talked to a few members of the team. Felt more like a conversation and very nice talk.