GE Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Co-op Interview Questions

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE in September 2016.

Interview

It was a two on one interview. It was very straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. They did most of the asking, but included a few minutes at the end for any of your own questions. Overall, I thought it was a fun interview honestly. They were more than willing to answer most of my own questions and kept a comfortable and light mood.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I was already an employee of GE. So this process was internal for me. Its a part of one of GE's leadership program where the Masters program is funded by GE. Gives a good hands on exposure to the manufacturing facility

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied firstly online and received a phone call from a HR asking for a in-person interview. They talked about what is this position about and why they called me. Then they ask me some behavioral questions for like half an hour and they led me to a hiring manager's office who asked me some technical questions for another half hour.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Met at a job fair and got an interview. All the questions were behavioral and hard to answer. Some of my answers overlapped and they didn't like that.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I received an interview through the Co-Op office at my school. Our correspondence was all through email. An HR representative came to my school for the interview. At the interview, I was made aware of the position in which I was interviewing for. The details of the job were explained to me and I had opportunities to ask any questions that I might have.

Interview Questions

• One unexpected question was "How would you as a young engineer deal with possibly being in a higher position than other employees who were older and more experienced than you?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (East Lansing, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Met at career fair, Had interview the next day. Met at a university location, and participated in a 30 minute interview Process. Questions consisted of different situations I found myself in and how I reacted.

Interview Questions

• Lot of behavioral Questions, about different situations I found myself in and how it related to the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at GE (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

I went to the career fair at my school, and talked to a representative from GE. I had a strong resume, so they gave me an interview and told me to apply online. The whole process was pretty simple and fairly straightforward. The interview was very personable, and I actually enjoyed it. A few days later I received the call and then an email with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (College Station, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

After applying it took 2-3 weeks for it to go through. Received an email asking for an interview time. After the interview, the following day I got an Offer Letter through email.

Interview Questions

• What makes your greater than the rest of your peers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate when I wanted to take the Co-Op.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

GE recruited at my college. After applying online, I was contacted by a manager for a phone interview. The interview consisted of your typical HR type questions. I made sure to express my interest for airplanes (I was interviewing for GE Aviation). I completed a phone interview, and was sent an offer a few weeks later. The process was streamlined and simple.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview the day after career fair. Offer via phone and email about 10 days later.