GE Eid Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eid Co-Op Interview

Interview

Campus interview after speaking to company at a career fair. Behavioral based interview, as most are these days. Comfortable 30 minute session with an engineer. Received an offer two weeks later. The interviewer was friendly and understood how to not intimidate the interviewee to ensure they get the best answers.

Interview Questions

• What is the most impressive aspect of you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, you either take the job or not after I received the offer. Received an offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Greenville, SC) in March 2008.

Interview

One on one standard interview. Very nice interviewer that made the experience professional and pleasant.

Eid Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE in September 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was by e-mail and my contact was generous enough to allow a wide range of time slots in his (busy) day.
    The interview was pleasant with a good opportunity for me to learn about the company.
    A disappointment (though not unexpected) was that little detail was forthcoming regarding the duties of the Co-op position or the unit I would be assigned to.
    The interview will be followed up by further communication before an offer is discussed.