GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017
1,983 Interview Reviews

2.9

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Paris (France)) in December 2016.

Interview

3 mois de processus, j'ai eu plusieurs entretiens par téléphone et sur place également. A toutes les étapes, le recruteur ou les chefs étaient aimable et me mettaient a l'aise, il faut tout de même savoir de quoi vous parlez, et aussi avoir un profil qui correspond au poste demande et a la vision d'entreprise

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One technical and aptitude exam followed by short list and then two rounds of interview
     technical :

Technical had questions related to machine design and stress analysis.
    HR:
    HR was like standard HR interview on skills and strengths and team work and all.

Interview Questions

• Torsion on shaft.
      Failure theories
      Stress strain diagram
      Mohr Circle
      Team Work   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed on the next day after campus career fair. 30 minutes one on one interview. Mostly behavirol, also asked about coding habits. Never heard from them even after I followed up.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to deal with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met at school career fair. Interview next day on campus. Fairly easy - just reviewing your resume. Make sure you can talk about your past jobs / projects in detail using STAR method

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I was interning in the summer and got an interview about 2 days after the application had closed. I had to do a technical presentation and 3 interviews, (Technical, HR, and the last was a somewhat technical/behavioral interview, not sure how to explain it.)

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Headhunted through a recruitment agency and phone interview. The interview was purely based on CV and there were lot of technical questions. Prepare well especially your CV and previous skills and technologies etc.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE (Minnetonka, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was for an hour. There was a math test, aptitude test, spelling, and grammar test. I talked with the recruiter for 30 minutes and then the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE in October 2017.

Interview

Had two interviewers, but I already knew one of them prior to the interview via networking. Was very conversational. Really just practice in your STAR stories. What I've noticed was that the questions usually focused on team dynamics and times when things went wrong. Just remember that you don't want to end in a bad note, so always bring the lessons part. By the second

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Schenectady, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was a Co-Ops for GE Power and Water for 5 months. After that i was recommended by my manager to join the Leadership Development Program. The interview process was efficient and it took about 1 month to get an answer back from them that i was successfully to join the program.

Finance Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Ithaca, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied via Handshake and the company website. A few weeks later I was selected for an on-campus interview. Night before interviews they had an info session for all the interns. Actual interview was only 30 minutes with a single interviewer, all behavioral questions. They got back to me a week and a half later.