GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017
1,782 Interview Reviews

2.9

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

i started giving a brief background working history with other companies and discussing the type of work is offered. then i have been referred to the higher management for interview and been given three months as a time for examining my performance

Interview Questions

• what type of work did you have in the years you have employed   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfort (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Belfort (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was realized with HR and Manager. As I was apprentice in GE before, it was really simple. But if you're not, you will be tested in english, of course, and programming skills.

Interview Questions

• In which language can you develop applications ?   1 Answer
    • What is your personnality ?   1 Answer
    • What's your career project?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Nothing technical, but it was only for an internship and I was pretty young. It was basically just the interviewer trying to see if you would fit into their culture. They like people who show leadership potential. They also a silly "logic" question to see what my way of thinking was.

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The interview was most behavioral questions. Very nice conversation. It lasted for half an hour for the phone interview. Second round was an online test and third round was finance manager interview.

Interview Questions

• biggest strength; what do you know about corporate finance? Why fmp not big four?   Answer Question

B2P Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Transparent, timely procedure. I applied online to the jobposting and was contacted by the recruitment team shortly. The interviewers were well prepared and not to official. The questions generally aimed at highlighting the personality traits and showing problem-solving skills. Computer literacy (SAP, Oracle) is highly appreciated, together with foreign language skills.

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview questions (STAR Model), computer literacy.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Submitted online application through the dedicated careers website. The following week received an email inviting to complete online tests (behavioural). The tests were not complex, focused on the company's work culture. Although all the tests were completed on time, I received an email saying that the position has already been filled.

Interview Questions

• The process of testing included watching video scenarios of real-life imitating situations. The candidate is then asked to pick the best option on how to proceed. Sometimes it may be more tricky as there is no opportunity to provide an explanation for your prioritisation to defend the choice, or to ask questions to clarify the point that the scenario is trying to test. However, most questions are common sense.   Answer Question

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed with GE on the phone in March 2017. I was mostly presenting to the interview team and sometimes had interaction. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you go through your favorite projects and show us your design process   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Yes it describes well, Technical discussion was bit difficult but learnt a lot from the interview process. They clearly articulated nature of work and responsibilities. growth aspects in one's career, oppurtunity towards learning and growing with in the organization

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was basic aptitude test and later technical interview
    Technical interview also easy on your basics. And mainly my resume oriented interview
    So overall ge interview was easy. Overall interview is good.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE in October 2016.

Interview

I had an 30 minute interview talking about what my projects work, what I know about some skills I listed on my resume, pretty standard stuff. The interviewer seemed disinterested though.

Interview Questions

• Find the middle of a linked list.   1 Answer