GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,825 Interview Reviews

2.9

Digital Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Reno, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair at my local university and they were conducting onsite interviews with employees the next day. At the time, it was not clear which internship they were looking to hire interns for. They asked primarily behavioral questions followed by three technical concepts. I got a phone call two months after my pre-screen interview where they asked me to describe myself and other general behavioral questions. They asked if I knew about the DTLP program and explained it, and then went to talk about an internship that's similar to the DTLP except instead of two years it's for at least 10 weeks. They asked me if I was interested and then offered me the job on the phone since they only had one person and I was very interested. I did not have to go through another round of technical questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

direct and to the point. questions about how i approached difficult issues and how those issues were resolved. plus how I handled a variety of customer focused situations. also wanted to know about personality and how it would fit within their working groups.

Interview Questions

• my experience with their consulting requirements   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY).

Interview

long interview process, first interview was with HR over the phone, second was with IT manager conducted over the phone, third was in person with 4 engineers in person,. whole process took about 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about network monitor tools and experiences.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online assessment followed by recorded interview. Online assessment consisted of behavioral questions, recorded interview consisted of questions related to past work/project experience. Currently awaiting response to move to the next stage which is a 1-on-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to change an existing process to meet a stakeholder's needs, what did you learn from this?   Answer Question

Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Received letter stating I was moving along in the recruiting process. Did not have an interview. But received rejection letter Christmas morning about 7:40am. . COME ON MAN!!

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

applied online, they were doing on-campus interviewing. Got an interview the following week, after that I got a final round interview at GE Greenville which consisted of 4 30-45 min interviews. 3 high level engineering professionals and the last was HR

Financial Reporting Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY).

Interview

We start with a screening phone call, then I met the Finance Manager, and I received a call again from the CFO, then we had a full day assessment with two panels meeting 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you for this position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Telephone interview - it lasted about 15 minutes
    and personal interview - they were curious about my former work experiences motivations and preferences. After that I got an offer via email and telephone.

Learning Management Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Was interviewed at the new Global Ops in Cincinnati OH. I felt very welcomed and was given a tour around the building, shown the amenities and different floors. Very friendly people and a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• How would I apply the information obtained in grad school into the job? They gave a situation and asked me to walk him through how I would use my grad school knowledge to work through the problem.   Answer Question

QA Automation Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY).

Interview

Technically very sound good interests team...
    Team involved actual implementers and managers...
    Someone can't bluff or fool interviewers...
    Interview process involved telephonic, f2f with with technical team, 1-0-1 with hiring manager, HR minimum....

Interview Questions

• If cleared initial technical round , team more focussed on how interviewee implements the skills under various scenarios...   Answer Question