GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,946 Interview Reviews

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY).

Interview

long interview process, first interview was with HR over the phone, second was with IT manager conducted over the phone, third was in person with 4 engineers in person,. whole process took about 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about network monitor tools and experiences.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online assessment followed by recorded interview. Online assessment consisted of behavioral questions, recorded interview consisted of questions related to past work/project experience. Currently awaiting response to move to the next stage which is a 1-on-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to change an existing process to meet a stakeholder's needs, what did you learn from this?   Answer Question

Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Received letter stating I was moving along in the recruiting process. Did not have an interview. But received rejection letter Christmas morning about 7:40am. . COME ON MAN!!

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

applied online, they were doing on-campus interviewing. Got an interview the following week, after that I got a final round interview at GE Greenville which consisted of 4 30-45 min interviews. 3 high level engineering professionals and the last was HR

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a live video camera interview, and the software was easy to operate. Was allow to test out the software before the actual interview. The interviews were setup back to back. There were two one to one interviews in a row.

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

GE has confirmed it is exploring options for selling the Water & Process Technologies business. The plan to divest the business is a strategic decision that provides an opportunity to reposition the business for growth and further invest for long-term success. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Generic interview questions, the real estate mogul has not spoken at length about his technology or communications policies. Still, based on what Trump has said and on his adviser picks, it's possible to garner some ideas about what tech and communications issues could be his focus.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was friendly, i was first interviewed by HR, then by two department managers, the questions were mostly on software engineering and design patters.
    The questions weren't that diffecult for a sofware developper.

Interview Questions

• What are the design patters that you have used in the past.   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY).

Interview

We start with a screening phone call, then I met the Finance Manager, and I received a call again from the CFO, then we had a full day assessment with two panels meeting 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you for this position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Telephone interview - it lasted about 15 minutes
    and personal interview - they were curious about my former work experiences motivations and preferences. After that I got an offer via email and telephone.