GE Legal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Legal Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

Legal Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

A writing test on legal english skills, followed by a group discussion and presentation on a current legal issue. Also a 1-minute self introduction. The entire process is in English.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

I completed the initial interview with Human Resources and an interview with the hiring manager. My resume remains "under review". A timeframe for making a hiring decision has not been established and the position has not been re-posted. The company recruiter that initially selected me for the interview expressed her frustration with the inertia of some of GE's hiring processes. I have stopped requesting updates from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with regulatory agencies?   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Submitted online application through the dedicated careers website. The following week received an email inviting to complete online tests (behavioural). The tests were not complex, focused on the company's work culture. Although all the tests were completed on time, I received an email saying that the position has already been filled.

Interview Questions

• The process of testing included watching video scenarios of real-life imitating situations. The candidate is then asked to pick the best option on how to proceed. Sometimes it may be more tricky as there is no opportunity to provide an explanation for your prioritisation to defend the choice, or to ask questions to clarify the point that the scenario is trying to test. However, most questions are common sense.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied online with a CV and cover letter, completed the online test shortly after.
    I was then invited to a telephone interview, with the usual competency questions. Shortly after I was invited for the face to face interview.
    Due to circumstances I couldnt attend in person, and they were kind enough to reschedule for a telephone interview.
    Interview went well - lasted around 40 minutes, included questions about my experiences, my career aspirations, and a series of behavioural questions.
    3 days after I was offered the role and accepted!!

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There are 4 stages to the whole job application:
    1.application 2.online test- consists of 3 separate test, based on a multiple choice format.
    3.the phone interview
    They will tell you via Email if you have been successful.
    The phone interview questions were not that difficult, but have a good example prepared.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your microsft skill (try and give examples)
      Second
      2.why did you apply to GE?
      3. What motivated you to apply for the legal intern position?
      4. Tell me a time when you took part in a challenging project and the challenges you faced?
      5. Tell me a time when you learnt something new?

You must give examples in STAR approach.
      It's an easy going intreview
      Answer Question