GE Interview Questions in Norwalk, CT | Glassdoor

GE Interview Questions in Norwalk, CT

Updated Jan 11, 2017

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, consisting of one phone call and then an in person interview. The program consists of a few rotations in different locations and divisions of GE over 2 years.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Are you willing to move?   Answer Question

Lead Stress Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

Wonderful interviewers from the Manager to the Managing director they were all so welcoming, easy to speak with, extremely intelligent and made you really excited to want to come to work everyday.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

I completed the initial interview with Human Resources and an interview with the hiring manager. My resume remains "under review". A timeframe for making a hiring decision has not been established and the position has not been re-posted. The company recruiter that initially selected me for the interview expressed her frustration with the inertia of some of GE's hiring processes. I have stopped requesting updates from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with regulatory agencies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

Process moved in fits and starts. After initial phone interview, the hiring manager contacted me for an interview. This was followed by meetings with other group members within a few days. Subsequent rounds of interviews came at 2-3 week intervals. After about 6 rounds of interviews I never received a final response.

Interview Questions

• Much of the process consisted of behavioral questions and describing previous work experience - nothing too difficult.   Answer Question