GE Power Interview Questions in Trevose

Updated Apr 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GE Power

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
GE Power
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Power (Trevose, PA) in Apr 2017

Interview

I applied on-line. Six months later I received a call from the hiring manager, asking if I was still interested, and if so, could we set up an interview. I was, so we arranged a 30-minute telephone interview. The hiring manager spent a few minutes talking about his role, the role I was interviewing with, and the company itself. He then asked a series of questions based around my experience with project management methodologies. The questions were sometimes vague, but it was obvious the interviewer was looking for specific answers or buzzwords. After about 20 minutes, he said that he wanted to give me enough time to ask questions, and so we spent the last 10 minutes on the questions I had for him. Overall the interview process was relaxed and informal. The hiring manager called me personally about a week and a half later to tell me that he was going with other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about what you have done, or what you have seen done at the companies where you worked, regarding project risk mitigation.
    Answer Question