GE Interview Questions in Rugby, England | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.5

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Rugby, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

From applying on the website to actually getting an interview the process was long, it was roughly 3/4 months and there was a slight miss-communication with HR who changed the date and time a day before the interview.

Digitization Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Rugby, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview is with an HR administrative usually subcontracted, then the second interview will be with the hiring manager. It would be normally two rounds but can also be a third one. The interviews I have participated are relaxed and people only want to be sure that you would be capable to do the job. It is important to be prepared with examples of past achievement to justify the experience needed to the job. The first interview is normally over the phone, and the second interview is normally face to face or video conference in a GE site.

Interview Questions

• All questions were about describing past experience to back up the skills to do the job -as described in the job description   1 Answer

Head of Region Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Rugby, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was approached to be apply for a new role which came about as part of a restructuring exercise. There was an face to face initial interview by a local manager followed by a telephone interview and then a face to face interview with a remote direct manager. I was advised I was the preferred candidate but offered a different role instead which senior management felt I would be able to deliver more value to the business

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GE (Rugby, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

applied online, CV and cover letter
    online tests- the usual stuf, situational judgements and numerical reasoning
    after you pass the online tests you have to do a recorded interview, the recorded interview had 12 questions, 5 were actually recorded the rest are just normal personal questions which are not recorded.

Interview Questions

• two same size containers, one is much heaver that the other, without touching how do you find out which one had more weight?

describe and nut and bolt?
      Answer Question