GE Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Sales Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. I spoke with them at a career fair and got a phone called late that night requesting an interview. The interview was very comfortable and laid back. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing surprising or majorly difficult. What they look for primarily is enthusiasm and passion for the job at hand. They want to see why you really want it and what your motivators are. They are genuinely interested and want you to demonstrate your work ethic and desire to grow. At the end they told me regardless of what happens to stay passionate about what I want and what I'm qualified for. This was my first interview of my college career, so to say the least I could have done better. My lack of interest in sales at the time was evident and the advice that they gave me post interview was beneficial.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced and adversity   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

3 step interview process

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were unhappy at your last company and why   Answer Question

salary was too low

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Midland, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a very informal face to face interview to discuss the background of my resume. They were looking for more oil and gas experience and contacts on their sales team

Interview Questions

• Did I know what slips were?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

4 interview process, background check, drug test. Heavy discussion on culture. Identified the requirements of territory management and set expectations. Very accurate with all areas discussed within interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your selling style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical. 2 phone interviews 3 in person one of the interviews was at the home office. In between interviews you need to take a personality test as well as a IQ test. Log waits between interviews. the time. I waited several weeks between rounds. Questions are not to difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales prcocess??   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

I am still waiting to see if I was offered to advance in the final round of interviews. Recruiter called me, assessed the opportunity, scheduled a phone interview that took an hour with the hiring regional sales manager, I advanced to the next interview in person, 2:1. Did very well, leaving confident. Should hear back tomorrow whether I advance or not!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any reservations about changing industries and your lack of experience?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions like introducing yourself, how is your skill in Microsoft office, etc. Questions are very straightforward. I was interviewed by the manager and was quiet nervous at first. But he was obviously satisfied with my background.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE in December 2011.

Interview

There were general questions on experience and what job consisted of.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem you faced, and how did it turn out?   Answer Question