GE Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a multi prong approach from various people in the organization. Like this process they asked too much for so little. This form is forcing me to put things just to meet their requirement. I hope it is worth it

Interview Questions

• why I wanted the job. the job was not what I wanted in life   1 Answer

not the job I wanted

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE in September 2011.

Interview

phone interview with hr then email stating postion was closed

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very profesional approach, which includes a broad battery of test and a simulation process. There was a chance to interact with different layers of the organization and to have a clear perspective of the job. All interview and associated processes very carried out respectfully and in a cool atmosfere.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2011.

Interview

Several telephone interviews, several face to face with HR and hiring manager. Discussed past experiences and successes, asked questions about the business and the role such as expectations, measurement and priorities.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioural type questions; given a particular situation, how would you handle it or what would you do?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in January 2007.

Interview

GE has a rigorous interview process... Also, they move slowly. So have a lot of patience. GE is not the highest payer in the industry but has a good work culture. They have pretty smart people in their industrial businesses who have a lot of depth in their specific industries. So make sure you prepare well, talk to existing employees on what's on the mind of people in the company. This will help you get very far.

Interview Questions

• Immediate challenges in the new role and my actions to fix them   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations are a tough put with GE. I would highly recommend that you think through your bottom line on where you want to accept (as far as salary is concerned). One can always negotiate the rest of package.. vacation days, relocation are always negotiable. Make sure you get the best deal here.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Rotterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Het sollicitatieproces is zeer nauwkeurig, verschillende gesprekken. Ik solliciteerde online. Het proces in zijn geheel duurde een maand, ik had één-op-één gesprekken en een volledige achtergrond controle, inclusief een belletje naar mijn vorige manager.

Interview Questions

• Over het algemeen als je de juiste ervaring hebt, zou je geen problemen moeten hebben. Enkele vragen over teamspeler houding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Geen onderhandelingen, je neemt de baan of niet.