GEICO Actuarial Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Actuarial Associate Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Actuarial Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Went through emailing process with several recruiters. Filled out an actuarial questionnaire that asked some pretty involved questions. Everything seems to be going smoothlyou and then an email a few weeks later saying not qualified

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

It was bad. Took too long. They have you fill out a multiethnic questionnaire and it was simply just too long for no good reason. Also glass door why do I need at least 30 words this is getting so ridiculous

Actuarial Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO in December 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resume and got a response for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about twenty minutes and included desired salary range. My desired salary was around dw simpson amount for my exams and experience, but they were offering far less. I was surprised at the time, but apparently they have always lowballed offers. Pass!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Chevy Chase, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewer sounded very rushed during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the history and current state of Geico.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Washington, DC) in December 2010.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with HR. After that, I was asked to take a two hour skill test. Around one week after the skill test, I had a one-day on-site interview in their headquarter, Washington DC. The office in DC is old. But, people in GEICO are nice. Most questions are behavioral questions, and focuses on your personal experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Chevy Chase, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

You will interview with on the phone with an HR person for basic questions. Be prepared to answer basic questions about GEICO and it's history, general information off the website should be sufficient. The next phone interview is with an actuary. Be prepared to discuss very high level general employment questions. The next interview is a day long process. You will be called into the building to interview with 3 senior actuaries, 1 lunch interview with 2 low level actuaries and will have to perform a basic excel test. Be prepared to address any issues on your college transcripts. They will ask you all the standard interview questions. Know basic excel skills for the test portion. You will have to calculate different factor indications and explain results.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was negotiation.