GEICO Business Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Business Leadership Interview Questions

Interviews at GEICO

2.8

Business Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

I applied online and heard back in one day. I scheduled a phone interview but they didn't reply or call so I scheduled another one. Interviewer was very cold and monotone. Overall negative experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I have applied for this internship twice with two different locations, and both times the interview took place over the phone. Both times, my interviewer was friendly, but seemed rushed to get the interview done as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty typical: Why do you want to work here, what do you bring to the table, etc.   Answer Question

Business Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO in February 2017.

Interview

The woman on the phone spoke extremely fast, which made it difficult to answer the questions because I couldn't understand what she was saying. I asked her to repeat herself a couple of times, but at that point I just had to guess the questions she was asking and hope I was responding accordingly. They asked basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate your team, what would you do if someone wasn't performing well on the team   Answer Question

Business Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen asking basic questions about my resume and such. Then was asked to do one in person where I had to answer a set of questions on a test and then met with other people.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to ensure a customer was satisfied with the results?   Answer Question

Business Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

After filling out the application online, I was contacted by a college recruiter and we set up a phone interview, which lasted 50 minutes. He read off a list of questions and recorded my answers, but at the end I was able to ask questions and it was more conversational. Then I was called in for in-person testing, which consisted of a multitasking test and a personality assessment. I didn't make it past that point, but the last step would've been an in person interview with one of the higher ups.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with conflict and how did you deal with it/resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a fairly in depth interview process. It started with a phone screening. I then took a computerized test to ensure that I would be a good fit for the company. I then had an in person typing proficiency test followed by a final video interview with two managers. The final interview is typically in person but I lived out of state and they were flexible with me.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are pretty simple behavioral questions about leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty casual. The interviewer did not ask any technical questions, but rather explained in-depth what the role is. It seemed to me that this position works mostly with a team of interns, rather than with actual employees. They do not offer relocation assistance. About an hour after the interview, I received a denial email. Seemed odd because the interviewer didn't spend much time getting to know me or my qualifications.

Business Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Applied online, set up an initial call (approx. 45), afterwards received follow up info for testing at office, then phone interview w/ manager, and final offer. Overall the process took about 2 weeks. HR was very helpful and informative. Pretty good experience!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength/ weakness?
      tell me about your leadership experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Woodbury, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

A phone interview (basically a screening), in-person testing accompanied by an interview and roleplay with H.R. & a final interview with members of the hiring team who were very welcoming

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Renton, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Long but not too difficult. Starts with a short phone call to get to know you followed by a more in-depth call. They will then ask you to come into the office for testing and an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• All pretty standard questions: why do you want to work for Geico, what kind of leadership experience do you have, etc.   Answer Question