GEICO Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

3.2

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO in June 2017.

Interview

Difficult interview process with multiple interviews. The second interview is a nearly impossible role play that lasts 1.5 hours. You are given a short time to learn the job and have to perform the job while the team puts you in difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. I had two phone interviews but did not receive an offer despite a decade of relevant experience. Their interview questions were too broad, and the representative seemed to be just going through the motions to get the questions completed. I honestly think she sabotaged my application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a supervisor was not present?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

called in for assessment test. passed test and waited for about an hour. Did a role playing test. Was placed in a room for 20 minutes to study a manual. The interviewer called me on the phone from another room to ask questions. then face to face a few days later with managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was friendly and welcoming. The interview itself was not much of a interview but more of a exam. Once placed in a room with the basic office equipment, a booklet with scenarios were given and the role begins with a set time limit. Once complete with the role playing, no further interaction occur. The expectations for this position requires individuals with minimum prior experience or training in this role/industry, definitely not entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Waldorf, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

The phone interviews are BS, you can hear the person monotonously reading off their sheet and the tapping of them scrolling down their screen. Been through the process three times and each time they take their time getting back to you and waste about two months of your time just to say you didn't get the position. Time could have been spent applying elsewhere...

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

take a typing test, answer questions with a manager, role play working for a fake company and they give you 25mins to study this company (its a little packet you read) once 25mins is up they will call you on the phone and you have to act as an employee for that fake company. its there way of getting an idea of how you hand things, sit with an employee and shadow for 45mins, another interview with a manager, paperwork and then your done.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Three part interview. First was the computer based test where it's designed for you to do horribly, but see how you operate under stress, as well as a typing speed test. Second was the interview with a claims supervisor. Next was the role play. Wasn't that difficult. Just stick to the policies no matter what.

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Katy, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Intense, very nerve wrenching but they hire the best and train well. Its a 3 step process once you pass the computer portion , mock calls then interview with management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The process started with phone screening interview. If u pass that stage, you have to do online assessment to test your visual. If you pass that then you get to have an in person interview with a supervisor. After that interview you move on to a role play interview. And if you pass that, u interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Applied for the job, got a email within a couple days saying a recruiter was going to call me for an interview. The Interview call was short maybe 15-30 minutes which she explain the job , asked me a few STAR questions and wonder if i had any questions