GEICO Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at GEICO

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

called in for assessment test. passed test and waited for about an hour. Did a role playing test. Was placed in a room for 20 minutes to study a manual. The interviewer called me on the phone from another room to ask questions. then face to face a few days later with managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. I had two phone interviews but did not receive an offer despite a decade of relevant experience. Their interview questions were too broad, and the representative seemed to be just going through the motions to get the questions completed. I honestly think she sabotaged my application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a supervisor was not present?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was friendly and welcoming. The interview itself was not much of a interview but more of a exam. Once placed in a room with the basic office equipment, a booklet with scenarios were given and the role begins with a set time limit. Once complete with the role playing, no further interaction occur. The expectations for this position requires individuals with minimum prior experience or training in this role/industry, definitely not entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very long, they take a long time to get back to you and the drug test is by hair follicle. There's an iq and personality test. The staff is very welcoming to interviewing people

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Katy, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Intense, very nerve wrenching but they hire the best and train well. Its a 3 step process once you pass the computer portion , mock calls then interview with management

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Woodbury, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. They want to make sure you are a reliable person who isn't going to be a no show constantly. If you are a normal person it will be fine.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Felt the lady interviewing was rude and was trying to be intimidating. Everyone around me was laughing and having good conversation with the person that was interviewing them. I felt the lady just didn't want me to get the job.

Interview Questions

• There was a test prior to meeting with the HR specialist. If you didn't pass you didn't get the personal interivew   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did the assessment and did the phone interview a couple of days later. They then set me up for face to face interview. This was a very long process. Started with a typing and simulation. I then had a personal interview. I then went through a role playing assessment. I passed all of these. I then was told that I would have a final interview with the hiring manager. I figured this was just a formality since I had passed everything else. I interviewed with him and then he had me sit with some agents for a little while. Me and the manager then talked again. At this point I figured he would tell me whether I got the job or not. He then told me I would be contacted within a couple of weeks. I was pretty disappointed because I heard they let you know the same day. This was about an 8 hour process. Now I'm just waiting to hear.

Interview Questions

• What duties in your past jobs will prepare you for this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Katy, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. It’s focus on multitasking and how well you interact with various customers. My best advice is to focus and make sure you don’t become overwhelmed during the process. I was there for almost 6 hours and had to come back the following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

A lady with a smokers voice called me to schedule a test. I'm not sure why I couldn't take the exam online like the majority of other employers. The test is designed to be disorganized and confusing and the directions are not very clear. The author of the test is not very intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you have come up with a innovative solution to fix a complex problem within your organization. What was the results?   Answer Question