GEICO Claims Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Claims Service Representative II Interview Questions

3.5

Claims Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The test at the beginning was easy. The interview questions are the hardest part of the process. Be sure to be on your toes and provide thorough answers. Be honest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Claims Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Woodbury, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Was supposed to have a phone interview on 4 different occasions. They kept calling to cancel and reschedule. Finally when I had the interview they asked if I was planning a vacation. I said, yes If I don't get this job then I will probably be going away. She said that I cannot miss training. I told her my trip was not booked and repeated what I had previously said. She then continued that training was crucial and could not be missed. Needless to say she was an idiot and I did not get the job because I thought about taking a vaction IF I DIDn't get the job. My advice to you... Do not mention a vacation EVER if you want this job.

Interview Questions