GEICO Claims Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Claims Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at GEICO

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

My interview was in a small room with only one other person which was very scripted and question/answer. After I "passed" that, I interviewed with managers where they basically just talked with me for a minute and then offered me a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was 20 min late,interrupted me while I was talking. Rushed the interview because the next interview was behind schedule, kept asking me if I wanted to withdraw my application. Rude. I did not feel that I was being considered, but to be eliminated. Was told I would be contacted by phone or e-mail about step two in 3 days about the next process. Logged in to web sight found out day of interview "No Longer Under Consideration", no contact from company.

Interview Questions

• If we called your employer how many times would they say you had unplanned absences or late.   1 Answer
    • You need to work on weekend day a week, is this a problem?   1 Answer
    • We have 2 position times 8 and 2:30, there is not set schedule is this a problem.   1 Answer

Claims Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO in February 2016.

Interview

Tedious. Exhausting. Scary. They treated me like I was some pity little child interviewing for a top notch security clearance job. It was ridiculous but I prevailed. Take your time with answering questions and don't be afraid to place fake customers on hold during to find correct answer during role playing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a customer was unhappy with your services. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Spring, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online Monday and that same day I got scheduled for a phone interview on the following Friday. I am a licensed health insurance agent so that could have something to do with the speedy reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Poway, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I believe mine was same with everyone but the office I went to had me proceed til the final interview. 1st was the phone interview (15 mins.), then I was asked to go to geico for the multi tasking and typing test. After the tests, I was asked to come back again for interview, role playing, shadowing and then interview. I thought I almost made it because all the reviewers said if you made it past the shadowing and the final interview, you're likely to get the job. Too bad I didnt.

Interview Questions

• Why geico? Where to do you yourself 5 yrs from now? More on behavioral situations. Do make sure you give accurate samples and solutions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Katy, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very positive. Everyone was nice. Be prepared bc it takes all day for the entire process. It starts with a skills test, if you pass then there is a face to facr with an hr person. Once you pass that then its a role play. After that you listen to a call then interview with the supervisor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I passed a phone interview, then I passed their computer test, I spoke with HR, I did the mock interview on the phone and it is where I did not do well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for geico, have you applied anywhere else, why do you think you are good fit for the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a lengthy process, starting with a phone interview, face to face and testing, another phone interview, role play, sitting in the call center and then meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, dependability, honesty, integrity   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It took 3 days after I applied to get a response. First you set up a phone interview. If they like you during the interview they set up testing which includes AmeriMed simulation testing and a typing test. It takes about 45 minutes to complete and you know if you passed immediately. Following that you are then asked to go up and speak with an interviewer in which they ask you a series of scenario questions and past job history.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GEICO (Amherst, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Went through 4 different interviews. On the last interview was told I would be given the 10:30 pm shift when I put on my application I was apply for days.