GEICO Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

before you are even spoken to you have a test for typing speed. does not matter what you are interviewing for you must pass. the test is a speed test that is impossible to pass but its to see how you delegate different item and how you develop your skills along the way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Coralville, IA) in May 2010.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process with a lot of tests. The interviews are multi-part and reqiure more than one day of testing. They also give you an opportunity to do a realist job preview toget an oinside view.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the company itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, they have set salaries

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Incredibly detailed... first a phone interview, then a one-on-one with a recruiter. 3 skills tests and then an interview with a manager. After passing that interview, it was on to a panel interview with two senior managers. All of this over 3 days but in the end it was worth it. Hard to believe this was 8 years ago and now I am a manager myself.

Interview Questions

• Explaining how to improve performance for a below average associate without knowing what the root issue is for the associate.   Answer Question