GEICO Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GEICO

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview First, then two in person interviews. Phone interview was right on time, first in person interview started early because I got there early. The last interview started an hour late and was the quickest. My last two interviewers were kind of rude and laughed at some of my responses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

There was a phone call interview first before attending a panel interview after completing a personality assessment. The personality assessment consisted of number pattern recognition, relationship recognition, and personality trait questions. The phone call interview took around 15 minutes and there was a series of questions about customer experience influencing and teamwork history. The panel interview consisted of a follow up of similar questions about how well you work in a team setting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to influence a customer experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Rancho San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied later in the application deadline. I applied via an online job search. 4 days later I got a call and and after the initial screening i had another phone call with the hiring manager. The second call was extremely awkward and it ended with her revealing that there are already multiple candidates and it was near the end of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in a situation where a group member is not working or cooperating (situational questions such as this)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA).

Interview

Depending on who is interviewing you, it can be very relaxed or intense. Almost every question had to do with past experiences or how you would handle yourself in a certain situation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

I first met a recruiter on campus who encouraged me to apply online. The process consists of a phone screen, in-person simulation, phone role play, personality test and interview with hiring manager. Overall a very quick and positive experience with college recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other people applying for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEICO (Binghamton, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Visited their table at my University's job and internship fair. Gave them my resume there, then they reached out to me saying they would like to have a phone interview. It was just one interview. Phone conversation lasted about 25 minutes. Was not easy, definitely had to prepare, but it also was not super challenging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email to do an interview video. A few weeks later I was contacted to do an in person interview at the office in Indiana. I had to take two different computer tests before having an interview with someone in HR, and then I had another interview with someone higher up in the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO in January 2017.

Interview

Relatively simple. Phone interview focuses on behavioral. After that, you're invited to their office, where they do a couple tests involving personality and general multitasking ability. Past that, an interview with several upper-level managers. They'll let you know very quickly if they're extending an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO in April 2019.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview of 20 minute duration. Was asked questions regarding interest, qualifications, and expectations. Got the opportunity to ask interviewer questions about role. Received reply half-week after interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met at a career fair at UGA, filled out the application online and did a phone interview about a week later. Interviewer was friendly and outgoing, moved onto an in-person interview in Macon. Did a task-based test and a leadership test before I could proceed to the interview in front of hiring managers. Did not have the aptitude they were looking for on the leadership test.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a project where you worked on a team?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your personal strengths that you would bring to this internship?   Answer Question