GEICO Licensed Auto Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Licensed Auto Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

The process was extensive. It typically takes several days/weeks to go through the whole interviewing process, but they made an exception for me as I was relocating from another city. I spent 8 hours in one day just going through the process (not including a lunch break). I was given a group skill test to check for computer capabilities, speed and accuracy of processing information. I was presented with a case scenario and was asked to role play several pretend responses as if I were performing the job. I had an one-on-one behavioral interview with HR, shadowed an employee for an hour, and had a final one-on-one interview with a manager. At the end of the day I was offered the position contingent upon passing the drug test (urine and hair analysis) which I took that evening. It was a grueling process that suited me as I could show how resilient I really am.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have a good opportunity to negotiate as they already offered me above what I had expected and that sufficed. I think they really wanted me.