GEICO Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

GEICO Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at GEICO

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO (Buffalo, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very long! It starts with a phone interview, then an interview with HR, followed by a computer test and a personality test. If you make it through that then you get an interview with a supervisor in the department that you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

It has a lot steps, from an early morning typing test, simulations, and face to face interviews. I applied online and then was sent an email to schedule a phone interview. After doing so I was called and then asked to come in for a interview on site. I did and then received my job offer at the end of the day. I was there for about 6 hours.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

pretty laid back and easy. It was like talking to an old friend and the time went by very fast. It was very casual setting. I got to meet everyone that worked there.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

hard process, there were three interviews. Took two weeks for the process form the start from the phone interview to the acceptance. Offered position right after the final interview, overall positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Poway, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to call the recruiter. Left a message and tried again a few days later. Reached him and scheduled a phone interview. He said the interview would be about 15 minutes but we spoke for a half hour. Scheduled a time to go to their office. (It is huge.)

First part was a computer test that seems to measure typing speed and how fast you can scroll through screens while inputing customer information. You are given both audio and text to work with. I was told I passed.

Spoke with the recruiter for about 45 minutes. He told me no managers were available so if they were going to move forward with the next steps, I would be called and invited to the office. If not, I would be emailed.

To be honest, the process seemed a bit disorganized. I don't understand why they brought me in on a day that they wouldn't be able to complete the interview. It is also possible the recruiter was just too nice to say that he didn't think I was the right guy for the job. Part of me is relieved that I don't have to go through the credit check or have some of my hair cut for the drug test, that seems really invasive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Buffalo, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The process is way too long, too many steps, too long to hear back from them, the Hiring "Manager" couldn't answer any questions and could not be bothered, just a long drawn out waste of time

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GEICO (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied in person. A day or so later I was interviewed via telephone followed by two face-to-face interviews. Everything was friendly. I never felt ill at ease.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as work experience and education. Nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Getzville, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Three Interviews, all simple questions. First interview just be prepared to be somewhat computer savvy. Just be real with them and they will hire you. You 'mock sell' on the phone... Never stop pushing for the sale.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was for testing required initially, such as typing and personality quiz. The second session included interview to review previous experience, education and qualifications. The third interview was for an offer and discussion of salary and job description.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then had to come in for a typing test that took almost two hours and if you make it past that you have a one on one win a HR and then a role play process and if you make it past that you get the talk to the hiring manager and you figure out if you get the job or not!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer