GEICO Service Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Service Counselor Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

You will initially have an skills test to show your typing speed and accuracy. Make sure you take your time you will have two times to complete it but the goal is to do better on the second time because it shows you learn from mistakes. Next you will have a role playing situation to show you customer service skills such as how you respond and how well you listen to the caller. Finally you will meet with a supervisor from your department if you are successful in the pre-screening and they will tell you the hours and the pay and ask if you will accept the position. Once accepted they send you to a two week paid licensing training that prepares you for the state insurance licensing test once all completed successfully you will begin training for your position for about 2-3 months before you will officially start working.

Interview Questions

• No questions really asked just be cautious when taking the pre-screening to make sure all is done best as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room to negotiate, you may be given a choice of hours but the pay is firm.

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEICO (Poway, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Get the call to interview, go in to the one on one, and if they like you, you come back for the computer test portion of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of business environment are you looking to work in?   1 Answer

Service Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEICO in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process 2 days long, 6 hours per day. So, be prepared to be there all day and bring a snack!

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in Geico?   1 Answer
    • how do you feel about working in a call center?   Answer Question

Service Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO in October 2010.

Interview

I posted my resume on Monster and got an email to apply. i applied and received a date to come in to be tested. its on Tuesday wish me luck.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Study up!!