GEICO Staff Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Staff Attorney Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview, where I met with 4 attorneys. They asked questions based on my job experience listed on my resume. I was able to expand upon my experience, and give more detail to give them a better idea indicating why I would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. We talked about my work experience and the environment of the office. They did not ask me any of those , "Tell me about a time when ..." questions which was great. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any "difficult" questions, just very straightforward ones about my trial experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Nice staff, very basic interview, not much substance. The interview itself lasted 30 minutes, not a lot of enthusiasm. The manager seemed a bit confused about the role that he wanted to hire for. He didn't seem too happy about his own job. I left without a lot of positive vibes. Strange, especially for a company of this caliber. He did a terrible job of selling the company.

Staff Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO in February 2012.

Interview

Talked to two different attorneys in the office, was asked a list of formatted questions