GEICO Supervisor Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Supervisor Leadership Program Interview Questions

3.1

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Katy, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 days. They called and did a phone screening interview. Explained the program and what I could expect from the process. Asked a lot of basic interview questions about my background. I took and online assessment and then contacted to schedule a second phone interview for the next day. It was more of the same questions and he wrote down the answers. Finally, I went into the office for a role playing type of test. I thought it was a neat experience, but very ineffective to determine the candidates ability to do the job once actually trained. They give you 30 mins to read instructions regarding 10 forms on the table and then give you 5 different scenarios to complete. It is hard because you are trying to learn as you are being tested, which is why I think the process is a poor judge of capability. After running through the scenario they emailed me saying I would not go further. I thought I did well considering learning it only a few minutes ago so don't beat yourself up if you don't pass, I am not quite sure what they are looking for with this method.

Interview Questions

• Leadership scenario questions. Make sure you have plenty examples on hand of your experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Interview

phone interview.
    A call time was set up and scheduled on line. They asked standard questions. The whole thing only took about 20 minutes. It was easy if you prepare and talk like it is regular conversation.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you faced a difficult decision or situation and how you showed leadership   Answer Question

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Interview

waste of time, I don't understand why they even had me go through that whole process when they already had the girl picked out. Most of the people there had no clue what was going on. sat in on some calls and sat in front of panal of three.

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

I applied to the position online and the next day received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked a number of behavioral questions. They want lots of details and examples of leadership, working with difficult people, and problem solving. I didn't make it to the next round and received an email indicating such.

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Phone interview. Typical behavioral questions. Ask a lot about leadership positions and qualities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Macon, GA).

Interview

The phone interview is all bout leadership potential. Make sure you're prepared to talk about leadership experiences you've had and your thoughts/approaches to leadership. Customer service experience is important here too. Have a good story for dealing with an upset customer.

Atlanta > Macon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GEICO (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied through an ad in Indeed. Received an email from a recruiter a day after stating that my background is impressive and that I should email her my transcripts and resume and should receive a call to schedule an interview shortly. After emailing her my documents, she called me a week after to schedule and interview. So I scheduled an interview a few days after and she called me at the scheduled time. Asked me about my resume and a lot of tricky leadership questions. She wanted specific examples on questions like....When were you a leader and had problems with an associate. How did you get to make him/her work with you? What can you bring to the table that other applicants can't? She also asked standard exploratory questions on your goals, wants, desires and ambition. Like what is your 5 yr or 10 yr plan? She also asked a lot of question as to why you chose Geico. I kinda struggled in the interview as some of the questions were leading questions where she will catch you off guard and make a mistake. Then she will focus on those unideal answers you mentioned. My advice, you really have to exagerate all your answers towards your desire to working for Geico and the position. I just couldn't talk my way through and was kinda honest answering them. Hence, I knew the moment she said good luck in the interview process that I didn't get another interview. She also said that her manager needs to review our interview and will get back to me in a few days. Once i heard that, i knew it was over since I know she is the decision maker in making me go to the next round.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing the past year since graduation (ive been unemployed)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Receive phone call form HR Manager and request transcripts to verity education. Upon receipt of the documents a phone interview is scheduled. Once phone interview is completed, have to wait for the Hiring Managers to review. If selected to go farther you will be invited to do a role playing exercise.

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

After applying online, I participated in a phone screening interview. After being called back two days later, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. There were computer tests I had to complete along with questioning about my resume and finally a mock-sales scenario. I was told there was going to be an interview with upper management but that did not happen.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fine. It was the role playing scenario for sales that was a tad bit hard.   Answer Question

Supervisor Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, then a 4 hour on-site process, followed by a panel interview.