Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 118 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

GEODIS

Application

I interviewed at GEODIS

Interview

Received an invitation to interview after 3 days the application submitted. Interview took 30 mins and went smooth. Interviewer is flexible on interview time and did not feel being pressed in the progress.

Interview Questions
  • Details of current job experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

GEODIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEODIS

Interview

It was a short phone screen with HR. She was kind of rude when discussing the pay range but not a big deal. I then had a virtual interview with the hiring manager. It went well and she said she wanted to set up a final interview with other members the position works with (panel interview). She said they'd contact me in the next couple of days to schedule the interview. She also made it a point that they weren't going to leave me hanging, aka "ghost" me. After sending a thank you email to the hiring manager, she again said she'd be in touch very soon. A week went by and I hadn't heard from them so I sent separate emails to HR and the hiring manager asking for an update. No response. It's a shame that the manager felt the need to say I wouldn't be ghosted and then she does just that.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEODIS (Reno, NV) in Mar 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the corporate office in Memphis, TN, to set up a phone interview. I spoke with a Talent Advisor about my background, and enjoyed learning about the company and 3rd party logistics. The interview was not very difficult, but they were looking for someone with a slightly different background and they did not move forward with my application.

Interview Questions
  • What is your approach to completing a new or difficult task?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Our Indy Campus loves a theme and Mondays are 'Pink' days to support breast cancer awareness. Great job team!
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ