Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Forklift Operator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 122 interviews

Applied online33%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEODIS (Plainfield, IN) in Dec 2018

Interview

Didn't have interview. I was hired as a temp then got hired. They knew who I was already and I didn't have a formal interview. I basically got hired on my experience with the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you like working at geodis
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEODIS (Romeoville, IL) in Jul 2016

Interview

It was short. I'm waiting to hear back from them. It seems they go through a lot of people and hire a lot. That part has me a little worried. The interview was almost too easy, maybe if they were more thorough they would hire a better caliber of employees and not go through so many people.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

GEODIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GEODIS in Nov 2015

Interview

Asked about experience and WMS programs i had previously used. The interview process now is a joke. It doesnt even matter. Have i reached the 30 word minimum yet? nope. now i have

Interview Questions
  • How long have you drove a fork lift
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Careers

Cover image for GEODIS

GEODIS' vision is to be the growth partner for its clients. As a logistics company, we achieve this through proven expertise across our...More

• Our Goal
  • Work at GEODIS

Company Updates

86 days ago

Employee Story
It’s not every day that a fellow GEODIAN gets to jump out of a cargo plane. For Zach Allen, it’s just another day in the life. Having enlisted in the National Guard in 2008 at just 17 years old, Zach has come a long way in life thus far. From a hero serving this country to a hero in GEODIS’ IT department, Zach does it all.
Shared image

100 days ago

Company News
"The completion of the Need It Now Delivers acquisition will accelerate our continued growth in the U.S., which has become an essential market for GEODIS, as we remain committed to building a fully integrated network of transport and logistics hubs globally,” said Marie-Christine Lombard, CEO of GEODIS. “This acquisition allows GEODIS to expand our offerings in a consolidating market and solidify our position as one of the world’s top 10 leading logistics providers.”
Shared image

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Réunion organisation client
GEODIS photo of: Livraison à vélo à assistance électrique
GEODIS photo of: Mélanie - Chariot élévateur
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ