Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Inventory Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 118 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

GEODIS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS in Dec 2016

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from a recruiter who then scheduled the interview. There was probably 2 weeks between me applying and being called in for an interview. I am not sure if there is a disconnect between the recruiting team and operations management but my interviewer forgot that I was going. They did not ask me any questions at all. Basically asked me to ask them questions and once I asked all of the questions I was curious about . They promptly told me thanks for my time and walked me out. However one of my final questions was if they perform any annual physical inventories and I was informed that they do they are actually in the middle of preparing to perform one now. Which explained why they seemed so distracted and unprepared but does not excuse them from wasting my time and being highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • what would you like to know
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Our Indy Campus loves a theme and Mondays are 'Pink' days to support breast cancer awareness. Great job team!
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ