Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 118 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Positive40%
Negative60%
Applied online75%
In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I interviewed at GEODIS (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

I applied for the position and got a call from a recruiter regarding a “Temporary Operations Associate position” in Nashville. I live about 1000 miles from Nashville. When I explained to the recruiter that I have a full time salary job and that I am not looking for temporary work, her exact response was “I have miscalled you”. I asked about my current application and her response was that “that is another recruiter who will follow up with you”. I never got another call, and I’m still trying to figure out what it means to be “miscalled.”

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in temporary work?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEODIS (Perris, CA)

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Honest conversation with the interviewer about where I think I fit in the company. Asked questions about experience and competency. Seems like a fine place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS (Memphis, TN) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied through job posting board In 7-10 days received email setting up phone interview with recruiter. After phone interview 7 days until face to face interview that was with 3 different interviewers- Sr.Mgr, HR Mgr,and Area VP one at a time with different questions from each. I called the recruiter 2 days after the interview to follow, and was told an offer would be forthcoming. 7 days after face to face interview I received a written offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how your experience relates to the Operations Manager Role.
  • Describe a time you dealt with an ambiguous situation as a leader
  • What do you think makes a great leader?
  • How would you motivate your team to achieve company metrics or KPI's?

GEODIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS in May 2017

Interview

I interviewed for one position at one location, believing I was applying for another. They found me "over qualified". Was contacted by HR again the following week for another position which required a higher qualification. Interviewed by the local manager 20 plus minutes late, but the overall interview went well. Then received a call from a different HR person to do more follow up interviews. I spent another 2 hours with productive conversation. Final interview was with the new VP. I truly felt I would get a job offer within a week. Even received positive feedback directly from the VP.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at GEODIS (Fontana, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Contact by corporate HR for phone interview. After, that was contact to interview with local management. Interviewed with Sr. Director and Director and was asked general question regarding resume.

Interview Questions
  • Basic question regarding experience and pertinence to position for which applied.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Our Indy Campus loves a theme and Mondays are 'Pink' days to support breast cancer awareness. Great job team!
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ