Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 118 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Positive75%
Neutral25%
Employee Referral100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

GEODIS

Application

I interviewed at GEODIS

Interview

Relevant questions ask. good company i think but the interview notice very suddenly. HR personnel not approachable & the HR process too lengthy. HR like not welcoming us & regret to go for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • willing to work overtime every week?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GEODIS

Application

I interviewed at GEODIS

Interview

The process was transparent, straight forward, and to the point; the team did not hold punches was appreciated. I do not have any concerns with this approach, and I do not have regrets about the outcome

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

GEODIS

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS in Sep 2018

Interview

I went to a job fair and was ready to stand in line for awhile. Got moved to the front of the line when I said I had experience running equipment, and moved further up the line when I said I was there for management. After some basic interview questions I was told I’d be contacted later if they were interested. Got a call for a second interview later in the week. A few more basic interview questions and I was offered a job!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GEODIS (Coppell, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

I spoke over the phone first with Josh Summers, Vice President of Operations and then with Cassie Harris, Regional Recruiter – Field Operations and was set up with an interview right away. I met with Harrison, who at the time was a Program Manager with the Samsung account and now is Sr. Director for the Yeti account and also with Clo Dormeau, Senior Director of Operations for the Samsung Account. It went very well and was immediately put at ease. We talked about my background and what would be expected of me as an Operations Supervisor and mid-way through the interview Harrison told me, by the way this interview is going great. Right away I felt like I was already a member of the GEODIS family. I was offered the position before I left and couldn't have been happier.

Interview Questions
  • How had I heard about Geodis and what did I know about the company?

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Our Indy Campus loves a theme and Mondays are 'Pink' days to support breast cancer awareness. Great job team!
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ