Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 122 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

GEODIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GEODIS in May 2021

Interview

It was laid back over the phone. I had 2 interviews. One phone and one on video/zoom. Talked to two different current employees that worked at two separate branches within the United States.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do sales?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GEODIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GEODIS in Jan 2020

Interview

easy and quick 2 rounds then hired they do not ask anything hard - just want to get to know you and your personality. be yourself and turn your camera on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Careers

Cover image for GEODIS

GEODIS' vision is to be the growth partner for its clients. As a logistics company, we achieve this through proven expertise across our...More

• Our Goal
  • Work at GEODIS

Company Updates

86 days ago

Employee Story
It’s not every day that a fellow GEODIAN gets to jump out of a cargo plane. For Zach Allen, it’s just another day in the life. Having enlisted in the National Guard in 2008 at just 17 years old, Zach has come a long way in life thus far. From a hero serving this country to a hero in GEODIS’ IT department, Zach does it all.
Shared image

99 days ago

Company News
"The completion of the Need It Now Delivers acquisition will accelerate our continued growth in the U.S., which has become an essential market for GEODIS, as we remain committed to building a fully integrated network of transport and logistics hubs globally,” said Marie-Christine Lombard, CEO of GEODIS. “This acquisition allows GEODIS to expand our offerings in a consolidating market and solidify our position as one of the world’s top 10 leading logistics providers.”
Shared image

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Réunion organisation client
GEODIS photo of: Livraison à vélo à assistance électrique
GEODIS photo of: Mélanie - Chariot élévateur
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ