Cover image for GEODIS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GEODIS Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 118 interviews

Interviews at GEODIS

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was interesting and informative i learned a lot about the company culture and what my responsibilities would look like. In addition, I learned about the tools and skills i would need to do my job effectively.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at GEODIS?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GEODIS (Nashville, TN)

Interview

I was interviewed by a team of three. They were very professional and courteous during the interview. However, I followed up with two different people and did not receive a response. In the interview they said that they had retention problems. I’m not sure if my messages weren’t received or what, but I think it’s a tad bit unprofessional to not respond. Grateful for a chance to interview, but it seems like communication is an issue as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with GEODIS Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at GEODIS? Share Your Experiences

GEODIS logo

GEODIS Photos

+ Add Photo
GEODIS photo of: Our Indy Campus loves a theme and Mondays are 'Pink' days to support breast cancer awareness. Great job team!
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS signs expanded agreement with Locus Robotics to deploy 1,000 LocusBots at global warehouse sites. - Responded to Comments on Indeed.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS confirms its commitment to achieving common goals: giving visibility to women and their projects, and participating in debates to advance our societies.
GEODIS photo of: GEODIS Super Bowl Party 2017 @ US Contract Logistics HQ