GEP Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.1

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

Pro: (hard to think) but it makes you reflect your life and possible warning of having the worst person as your supervisor
Con: Worst interview experience ever.
Applied through campus career website, got a phone interview offer.
Interviewer was rude, the case was vague with no information what so ever.
Maybe they are doing stress interview.
Every answer I gave, interviewer cut my words and I almost felt like she wanted me to fail this interview.
She was definitely not happy even when I was giving appropriate and tailored answer that a manager from the major consulting firm that I met during a practice interview night complimented about.
Not sure if I want to work with them even if I get an offer.
I hope this interviewer was intentionally giving me a hard time, or she's an exceptional character in this firm.
If not I believe there is absolutely no reason for anyone to work here unless your family is dying from extreme poverty.

Interview Questions

• Resume /Why GEP/ Case (be aware** they give you no information, and whatever you say something interviewer says "so what else" "assume that client already did that" and if you ask for the data if client already did it interviewer says "we don't have the data")   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GEP

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP in October 2017.

Interview

I got an email from the manager after a few days of applying. I was very disappointed with the interview. I think the company should target students who have studied procurement and not engineering since they relate pretty much everything in your resume to procurement which is kind of annoying. The case given for case interview was ambiguous and had no data whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Aske questions from resume and a case interview question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Happy hour by invitation prior to resume drop, then on-campus 30 minute interview with some behavioral questions and a short case. I never heard back after the first round and then many weeks later received an email thanking me for attending their Super Day, but regretfully they couldn't extend me an offer. This happened to several people at my school and struck me as very unprofessional, since we never went to their Super Day and never heard results from first round in the first place.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

It was an easy interview! Asked a couple of questions about my resume and a small case interview! It was a college recruitment! Was on a friday and results came on the following Monday!

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

On campus interview that lasts about 25 - 30 mins. Half of the time was common behavioral questions, and the other half is a short case. The first round is not difficult, but still need some preparation, especially abt the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job on campus through the career center and I interviewed on campus 2 weeks later. Interview was about background and workplace situation questions plus one case study discussion.

Interview Questions

• How many diapers are used in NYC in a year? Per week? On a given day of the week?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Short interview through my university, 30 minutes, done on campus, half behavioral and half case. Two interviewers, both very genial and friendly. They asked a lot of questions about international travel and business. Also talked a lot about corporate culture, opportunities for travel and advancement. Asked me to walk them through my resume, explain what I did in my previous role.

Interview Questions

• You run a private label bakery that has a contract to supply generic baked goods to Walmart. How do you increase profits within this contract?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst experience I had in my career life. The interviewer is not professional and doesn't know what is respect at all, he was playing his phone all the time. Actually I met this guy at career fair and tried to talk to him. But he had a cool face and seemed not interested in candidates. My classmates felt the same way.

Interview Questions

GEP Response

Nov 8, 2016 – President

We really appreciate your feedback. We connect with scores of bright, talented people like you every week, and we work hard to ensure each and every candidate has a worthwhile experience. For the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Went to a college career fair and was invited for info session. Talked to recruiters and was invited to on campus interview. I was told it was going to be behavioral only but there was a case. I answered behavioral basic questions about resume and then case. Wasn;t ready for case and gave simple answer. Answered back in 2 week saying they had found candidates.

Interview Questions

• A company is trying to increase the sale of their fruits to a supermaket chain, what should they do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY).

Interview

2 screening interviews with 15 minute behavioral and a 15 minute short case. Super day with 4 interviews: 1 group, 2 behavioral. None of the questions were out of the ordinary but it was a challenging interview process none the less.