GF Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GF Management

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GF Management (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief and they spoke negatively about associates and how they were trying to get rid of other team members. Preaching a disfunctional culture and content changes in management

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GF Management (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Get a call for interview. Go in for interview and met with manager. Manager stated it was his last week and he was getting as for away from company as possible. He also said watch your back and lock up anything you bring in.. (Had to accept position or lose unemployment otherwise would have turned it down)

Interview Questions

• Can you fix things? if so your hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GF Management (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Although it took a while for the entire process to play out, it was very thorough ending with an interview with Ken Kochenour, the CEO. I found out everything I needed to know as the interview process allowed me to ask questions of everyone that I interviewed with. Being able to meet with multiple individuals also gave me a full look at the type of employees the company attracts and keeps. Most of the employees that I spoke with have been employed for many years. You don't usually see that in management as the hospitality industry seems to be quite transient.

Interview Questions

• I think all of the questions were expected except my favorite football team.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GF Management.

Interview

it's all about Ken the owner - if he thinks you're a manly man, he'll hire you. asks basic questions about P&L, budget knowledge, basic understanding of cash flow, management skills, what you want to do, all regular stuff

Interview Questions

• wasn't one - he looks into your eyes & shakes your hand & makes a decision   Answer Question

Negotiation

he paid me top dollar

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GF Management.

Interview

Interviewed with three people.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GF Management (Hampton, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Area DOS and then a face to face with the Area DOS. I was then interviewed by the Area Director of Operations. The Area DO was 15 minutes late for the interview, asked questions to which he did not listen to the answers, he was all caught up playing with his phone the entire time. Told me he knew nothing about the market or the Sales process. Clearly he was there because the ADOS did not have the juice to hire me without his approval.

Interview Questions

• Nothing you would not expect. Just did not listen to the answers I gave.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got exactly what I asked for, indicating I should have asked for more.

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GF Management (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

A quick process, they ask easy questions. If you are qualified they will hire anyone, no one wants to work for them so it is easy to get a job. Warm body syndrome. They have an extremely high turnover rate. Interview process was quick.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Howe, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GF Management (Howe, IN) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by another existing manager. Brief interview. Normal questions.

Negotiation

Be certain of expectations and requirements.