GGP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GGP Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.7

Leasing Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

Company reached out to me through linkedin and had an introductory call with the Recruiter. I was not looking, but after hearing more about the role decided to continue the process. HR scheduled me for a second phone interview with the leasing department and it went well. In the end, I decided not to relocate at this time, but will definitely keep this place on my list and had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asked me for an example of a recent mistake.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GGP (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Went to their office in Chicago, Interviewed with multiple senior executives, First had a phone interview with HR about availability and interest followed by a phone call with a senior manager. Then got an email asking me if I could come into the office for an in-person interview. Very fit-based interviews asking about culture and interest in REITS and retail as a whole.

Lease Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GGP (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

They found my profile through linkedin. They saw I had previous experience with lease accounting. Luckily I was looking for a new job at the time. So I sent my resume. Had a quick phone screen with a recruiter.

They I was passed on to another recruiter. This recruiter set up a in person interview. THe interview was 4 sessions with different team members. I met with mid level members and the vp. It was good to meet everyone.

Questions were not about accounting. They were about work habits and how you juggle multiple priorities. Overall not hard.

took A long time to get a response.This was frustrating as I felt the recruiter was leading me on. I got a response 3 weeks later saying that they hired someone from within the company. Recruiter said that the interviewers gave me positive feedback. I guess they were leery of hiring from the outside.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple projects that you are assigned?   1 Answer

Leasing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

Disorganized and rushed through interview process. Lack of communication and no follow up.

HR scheduled initial phone screening and did not inform me that it had been rescheduled until I called to confirm.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GGP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial phone interview with following onsite interviews with management. The onsite interviews were with management and one manager told me he did not know why he was asked to this interview. He asked only one question and was not part of my job function. After the interview, I had not heard of any follow-up and I get an invite for a third onsite interview and they cancelled it on the same day to reschedule. The day of the interview they then called me that the position was filled. Worst interview experience ever.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

HR call, followed by analyst and finally a group video conference. Your typical fit and behavioral questions followed by a few technical ones. Very easy to talk and nice people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GGP in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews with several different teams, mostly behavioral questions. Got to talk to a lot of people, all in 30 minute interviews. Pretty easy and very conversational. Great people to talk to and the interview was very enjoyable. Just be prepared for typical interview questions. Skype screen and then multiple phone interviews. Very good place to work, I recommend it.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like what you're worst team experience was, time you faced something difficult, etc.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

Interview with VP, SVP and above for management level positions. Important to understand the business, but not necessary to have industry experience to obtain entry level or management level positions.

Interview Questions

• Previous employer questions, how would you rate them and why are you leaving?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

Very simple, met the heads of the team and group. Everyone very friendly and asked basic resume sorts of questions. Make sure you have prepared why Real Estate and why retail etc. People are casual and laid back as well as highly intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Why this group? What are your interests? Resume type stuff   Answer Question

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GGP (Honolulu, HI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 24 hours by HR for a phone interview. Proceeded to have 5 interviews (3 phone, 2 in person) over a 5 week period. 2 weeks after the 5th interview, I got an email saying they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Explain a role in which you had to collaborate with multiple departments for a service or product?   Answer Question