GGP Property Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GGP Property Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter who found an old resume on the internet. The process was very straight forward. A phone interview, followed by about 2 hours of a series of interviews with different managers. An offer was made over the phone and details were ironed out in person. Straightforward as they come.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GGP

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GGP (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I spoke with a consultant hired to help find staff for the property accounting department and a Director in property accounting. I was asked about my work history and current duties. I was asked about specific job responsibilities at a previous employer in the same field. I was also told briefly about the job responsibilities and the structure of the department.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my biggest accomplishment/struggle I overcame in a professional setting.   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GGP.

Interview

Very positive experience. Specific questions and friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. I felt competent enough to answer all questions without any doubt. Most of the questions were concentrated on the specific technical issues of the position. Precise questions and answers. No generic questions.   1 Answer