GHD Consulting Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GHD Consulting Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at GHD

2.0

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a one on one with the HR and hiring manager. The one on one was easy going and felt very comfortable. The questions put forward where open and it was more of a discussion. In the end, they could not meet my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Experience?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    What do you enjoy doing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GHD

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. It consisted of two interviews: 1) interview with HR, and 2) cultural and fit interview with the group manager, and then followed by some technical questions - all within a single interview.

Understanding that the process varies between interviewer and the positions applied for. Very nice people who genuinely wants you to get through, so will help out where they can.

Interview Questions

• For the cultural and fit interview questions - i.e. walk me through your resume, what are your greatest achievements and describe, what were your biggest failure and what you learnt from it, tell me how you dealt with a difficult client, tell me how you dealt a conflict within your team and what are the lessons learnt.   Answer Question