GHD Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineer I

Create your profile to get personalized information

GHD Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at GHD

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cazenovia, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GHD (Cazenovia, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Got to each lunch with a few new hires directly beforehand. They were extremely nice and answered most of the questions I had about the company which I was going to ask in the interview. Interview consisted of group meeting in which panel took turns asking me to answer questions, while in turn giving me a chance to ask my own. They seemed to want me to keep talking and as a result, the interview was very long (2 hrs).

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have a pressing deadline but know you do not have enough time to do a good job on the assignment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GHD

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Flexible interview process over phone & 1:1. The interview team consist of a service line leader and a human resource personnel. Question based on general technical and HR type questions. They took time to get internal approval.
     Interviewers were polite and proffesional.

Interview Questions

• State client handling experience for junior engineer position.   Answer Question

Negotiation