GHD Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GHD Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at GHD

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Bowie, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and arduous. took 6 months, 7 meetings or calls with a total of 8 people. With the exception of one interview, all were 1:1. The role is for an subsidiary, so IBM didn't control the interview process, but they do control the hiring process, which is still ongoing, even though I've accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for GHD

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Phone chat with recruiter followed by in-person interview with hiring manager and a few other group members. I made an offer but when I tried to negotiate terms, they first said they would get me a higher offer but never followed through. I never received a new offer despite repeatedly being told it was coming.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

I was referred from someone at the company, the process was well organized, polite, and I am overall pleased with the way things went. I am still waiting to hear back from the employer.
    One thing I was impressed with was how interested they were with me being passionate about the work, which I can really appreciate.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Sat down, had a discussion about past experience and current job openings and responsibilities. 30 words is actually a lot to describe a 30 min conversation about your past work experience

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

I meet up with company representatives a couple of times. It was a relaxed environment and I was interviewed by the main people that I was to be working with rather than HR.