GHP Management Community Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

GHP Management Community Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at GHP Management

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GHP Management (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A sales manager called me and asked me quick questions over the phone. Then we shared a one on one interview with a leasing manager. The manager that interviewed me does not currently work there anymore. The staff seems to have a high turn over rate, which isn't the best for a company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GHP Management

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GHP Management (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat around and asked us a bunch of questions
    Weaved out who they wanted and didn't want
    pulled them aside and talk to them and let them know that they will continue and the others will not

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company and how will you help it grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Banos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GHP Management (Los Banos, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

There are 3 interview sessions. This position will mainly involve marketing and outreach. Even if you do not have any work experience they will be willing to overlook that. They are always looking for positive, creative, and friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Q: How will you effectively bring a crowd or attendance to an outreach event to gain leads/ future prospects?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHP Management (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I handed in my resume in person and was contacted a few days later to come in and speak to my future boss. I was asked a few questions and there was only one round of interviews. There was an initial phone screening and a drug test to follow.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work here.   1 Answer