GLOBALFOUNDRIES Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 471 of over 471 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

It was simple interview straight forward but slow process. They were prompt in updating status. Overall interviewer was knowledgeable and ask practice questions. They ask questions like prerequisites of certain algorithm.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about your good self
    Answer Question

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

the interview process was lengthy but good. they were very precise with what type of work we can expect. They explained how training will be heavily involved and required to learn different job trades.

Interview Questions
  • work experience in the related field

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

It was pretty easy, we went out to lunch and talked about what things I would be involved with and opportunities that be provided to me to learn and grow.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of PLC experience do you have?

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

First round with immediate manager and second round was with the next level Manager and finally HR round of discussion. Interview took about 2 weeks to be completed with 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

GEM program interview. 1st interview was with the process engineer team, 4 people, very very technical. 2nd interview with the person in charge of the GEM program, 1 person, more personal & behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Photolithography parameter, output. Describe what is light How do you learn smth new? Do you think you are an independent person?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Dresden) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online at the Global Foundries Career Website around March and got an email inviting me for an online interview in May. It was an entirely Technical round with 2 people.

Interview Questions
  • 1)Describe your research done during the masters. 2) Tell an instance that you were proud of during the research 3) What makes you a good team player. Give an example 4) Why did you apply for this position even though your work was heavily bases on R&D

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview followed by a day long process with multiple short one on one about thirty minute long interviews and a tour of the facility. I was out of state and they flew me there and out me up in a hotel

Interview Questions
  • Classic questions such as why you feel you would be a good fit for the role

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

Basic questions, no curve balls... Tell me about yourself, challenges/successes. Other than that it was a great conversation! Not very stressful and didn't prepare. Basic questions, no curve balls... Tell me about yourself, challenges/successes. Other than that it was a great conversation! Not very stressful and didn't prepare.

Interview Questions
  • Q:What was one challenege you faced and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

They direct called me for technical interview based on my resume and after a week they called me to schedule an HR round and later that day they asked for few documents and issued the offer later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Apr 2021

Interview

The interviewers were to the point and pleasant people to talk to. Had 3 interviews in one day with 3 representatives for 30 minutes each. they were each from scratch basically.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 471 Interviews