GLOBALFOUNDRIES Senior Process Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Malta, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received an e-mail from one of the HR reps a few days later. I was instructed to take the SAM (Skills Assessment) Test which I did a few days later. The next day I received an e-mail informing me that I passed and then about a week later an onsite interview was set up. They provided flight, hotel stay, and car. First segment was an HR presentation where it seemed like they were trying to sell you on working there. Second part was a group exercise where they are assessing you ability to work with others. And then finally two 1:1 interviews with two section managers. Interviews were pretty technical - mostly asking questions about my experience and about the job and process area for which I applied. The interviews were pretty casual and not intimidating like I have experienced at other companies. A few days later I received an offer and replied with a counter-offer which was denied. I declined to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• You are currently employed. Why are you applying to GF?   1 Answer
  • How much butter is consumed per year in the US?   1 Answer

I am currently employed in a lower cost-of-living and non-state-income-tax state and the higher costs did not make aceepting the offer feasible even though it was a higher pay rate than what I am currently making.

Other Interview Reviews for GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Senior Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Malta, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

filled out app & submitted resume online. They emailed me to come to NY for interview & testing. Got an offer the end of the same week. What else do you want me to say? There was a blizzard during the three days I was atthe interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about contamination in a fab, different tool platform experience, etc... Typical SC industry interview.   1 Answer