GMR Marketing Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GMR Marketing Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview with someone in Human Resources. A few days later, I had an interview with the team I would be working with. They then asked HR to send me a project to complete and present a week later. The presentation was over Skype and took about 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GMR Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

A bit lengthy - about 4-5 weeks in total. Initial phone interview with HR and then about a week later received a phone call to set-up an in-person interview with the direct supervisor and then another week after that interview an additional in-person interview was scheduled with some internal team members. After the final in-person interview the offer was extended about a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GMR out of all the agencies in Milwaukee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (New Berlin, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Three interviews, two being phone interviews and one in person. Took a month to hire after initial submission of application/resume. Process was then very quick and was at work 2 weeks after the initial call. Overall very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position to come work at GMR?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pay, vacation and start date.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMR Marketing (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

There was an interview with 3 people present, all asking different questions. Each individual wanted a different answer for the question that another person asked. Friendly team - recommended. There was an interview with 3 people present, all asking different questions. Each individual wanted a different answer for the question that another person asked. Friendly team - recommended.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've failed? Do you prefer to start or finish things?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GMR Marketing in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and provided a good conversation during the phone interview. The people were easy to talk to and made a phone interview more like a conversation. The culture seemed relaxed but also on the go. A no rest, but lots of fun type of environment.