GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was standard nothing out of the ordinary! Both managers were very freindly ! They really wanted to see if you were personable , which made sense because it is a sales position.

Director, Rentals and Rebuilds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Initially connected through a recruiter; I first had to write the Caliper Test. They rely heavily on this test and make it mandatory for all hires. They insist that it has never been wrong. Obviously I did well enough to enter the interview stage. 2 interviews with two different VPs. The interviews were relaxed and fair.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Simply asked me to share my experiences and relate them to the position at hand. Other normal interview questions...tell me about yourself; what is your worst attribute, etc.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Same type of interviews as everywhere else. Although each of the 6 interviews were at least 2 hours. Then a skills and personality tests are given, which took approximately 2 hours as well. Very thorough process

Credit and Collection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

It was fairly simple, since I met the hiring manager before in a meeting. Very simple questions.

Negotiation

Little poor with in terms of experience

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

Long and difficult interview. Make sure you're prepared!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.