GNC Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Catoosa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC (Catoosa, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Didn't get an interview, walked in and got the job. I worked for a family owned and operated GNC. So I didn't have to go through all the processes that corporate GNCs have to go through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GNC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was called to interview with a Senior Manager. She was very nice and asked about previous work experience. She also asked if this position was a career or a temporary position for me. Be prepared to discuss your goals and what you can offer the company.(your strengths) If you make it through this interview you will have a second with an Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a breif Sit down and get to know each other. They Asked about product knowledge and sales experience. I had a primary and secondary interview as does everybody applying for a position within the company. They are primarily concerned with your personability and your ability to learn in a sales focused enviornment.

Interview Questions

• What Prior Experience with Supplementation do you have?   1 Answer
    • What Prior Experience with Supplementation do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC (Cheyenne, WY) in June 2012.

Interview

30 minutes, on time, suited up, came off as professional and got me the job with a confident smile and talking like a real human being, not fake :) overall, this works with any interviewer assuming the interviewer has an appreciation for genuine down to earth connection between two person face to face.

Interview Questions

• how would you sell something to a customer in gnc store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Bronx, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

When it comes to becoming assistant manager, it just went by how your numbers were and who you knew in the company if your numbers weren't good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move up in a company like this. The reason you want to say if because you believe in helping people, and your truly dedicated in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would say go for it, just make sure your doing it for the right reasons. It a good paying job if you push yourself.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GNC in July 2011.

Interview

I was asked the basics. Did not have to have a resume. This job requires you to look fit and express an interest in sales. I have seen many employees without any prior knowledge of supplements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Bloomington, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Took about a week of calling to even get a response after I was left a message to schedule a phone interview. Then about another week after the phone interview to do a 1:1 with a store manager. Then about 3 days after that I had to interview again with the RSD.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GNC (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where I can use my existing skill set to the best, gather a wide range of new skills and put my abilities to the zenith towards achieving the company’s values and goals.